Collection of Personal Data
When you use our Site, we may collect the following personal data:
- Your first and last name;
- Your email address;
- Your mailing address;
- Your phone number;
- Your date of birth;
- Your order history.
Use of Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process and deliver your order;
- To contact you if necessary;
- To send you information about our products and services;
- To improve our Site and personalize your user experience;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Sharing of Personal Data
We do not share your personal data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- To provide you with the services you have requested (for example, delivery of your order);
- To improve our Site and personalize your user experience.
Security of Personal Data
We take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, misuse, or accidental loss or destruction.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to data portability of your personal data.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Policy or the use of your personal data, please contact Art and Cask at the address indicated on the Site.
By using this Site, you agree to the collection and use of your personal data in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, you must not use this Site.